Partnership Marketing Manager
QRails is a FinTech scale-up that is disrupting traditional payroll. Qrails’ Earned Wage Access product, AnyDay, is a social enterprise financial solution that enables employees to receive a portion of their earned pay when they need it. AnyDay is where employees earn, see, spend and learn about money all in one place. Qrails’ platform is built by powerful, dependable tech by some of the best brains in the business previously with Google, IBM and other giants.
Qrails has seen accelerated growth and has continued to be backed by highly experienced, respected investors and advisors with a proven track record.
Would you like to work with some of the biggest Payroll and Time and Attendance businesses in the world such as SAP, Discover and many more? Qrails is looking for a strong B2B marketer with, FinTech and/or SAAS experience to help drive adoption of AnyDay.
Successful candidates will possess the ability to combine creativity and business acumen in order to elevate AnyDay’s brand equity across all relevant channels in partnership with our biggest clients. The role requires a deep understanding of the AnyDay’s brand, our services and our partners in order to develop the right marketing messages and campaigns to accelerate AnyDay’s growth. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing & Brand, UK and Europe and the global marketing and revenue teams.
- Work directly with AnyDay’s partnership team to develop relationships, gain a deep understanding of partners challenges and build comprehensive marketing plans to drive our mutual growth.
- Manage the planning and implementation of campaigns to drive awareness of AnyDay in all sales channels.
- Execute and report on all activity internally and to partners.
- Work directly with, and manage, briefing internal creative resources and at times creative agency partners.
- Work closely with Commercial Sales and Customer Success colleagues on messaging, collateral and pitching to prospects.
- Contribute to and use best-practices and tools to drive the marketing effectiveness.
- Coordinate internal teams across countries to execute marketing plans, utilising our internal tech capabilities and where needed, hacking a solution to get things done.
- Advise partners on how to best use and message AnyDay in their own channels to amplify sales.
- You will have a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in broad-based marketing roles either at a client or agency.
- A candidate who has managed marketing in FinTech or HRTech is desirable.
- You have exceptional creative, problem-solving and strategic thinking ability.
- You have strong digital marketing experience and are data and insight driven in your decision making.
- You have the persuading and influencing skills to help drive the marketing agenda and prioritise within your team from day one.
- Must be team-oriented and highly resourceful – ‘Can do’ and ‘Willing to do what it takes’ attitude.
- You are ruthless in delivering results on time and with the highest standards.
- Have the gravitas to manage relationships with senior stakeholders at partners.
- Understanding of Partner or Channel marketing preferred.
- SalesForce marketing experience advantageous.
Fully remote with some travel to London
Ready to apply for this position? Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.