Head of Customer Success UK & Europe
At QRails, we value our employees as people first and offer different ways to work, balancing flexibility, stability, and career aspirations. With offices in Denver, Kansas City, London, and virtual, is this the perfect opportunity for you!
We are the first vertically integrated provider of earned wage access
- Built on our own platform, including our world class issuer-processor tech stack
- Easiest EWA solution to implement
- Integrates with payroll and time & attendance systems to provide real-time access to available wages
- Full suite of payment options including virtual and physical card, mobile wallet, bank accounts, card-to-card transfers, and more
- Available to white label or integrate into employers/partners existing app using our APIs and SDKs
- Perfect for Workforce Management (WFM), Time and Attendance, and Payroll partners to include as part of their suite of solutions
This is a newly created role suited to a senior Customer Success management professional able to devise and drive a successful customer success strategy. You will work with the exec team in the UK and US to build and lead a team of dedicated customer success specialists supporting valued client relationships to ensure optimization of product utilization. You will work closely with Sales, IT and Product Teams to optimize process improvement and customer experience. This is an agile business, underpinned by smart technology and our NEW head of CS will need to be a superstar. We are looking for someone who cares about our internal and external customers and wants to manage, lead, and motivate. A can-do attitude is essential, usually teamed with a great sense of humor and a strong moral compass.
- Understanding and mapping out end to end launch and onboarding requirements for current and future customers.
- Ensure seamless execution of service delivery.
- Build, Maintain and optimize every customer relationship providing the highest level of service.
- Support commercial development of the business through successful client relationship management.
- Create and deliver customer success plans appropriate for a quickly scaling organization.
- Support and nurture internal relationships with key stakeholders and champion outstanding service provision
- Experience working in a Senior / Leadership Customer Success role in an EWA/ banking-as-a-service / fintech / payments / scaling tech business.
- Understanding of EWA and underlying technology
- Driven to provide a best-in-class customer service
- Demonstrable experience hiring and developing teams of customer success professionals
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
Remote / London/Europe on occasion